Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

CherryBombRock

Familiar Face
I found this gorgeous pin at a vintage fair this weekend, silver and enamel, the lady said she thought it was 1920s

DSCF0061.jpg

A little bit more kitch I also picked this up

DSCF0058.jpg

Vanessa

One Too Many
I love the pulp novels. I have a whole collection of repro pulp cover postcards decorating my sewing room.

maisie

Practically Family
I went to a vinatge show up in London last Sunday and purchased some lovely 1940s items, here are couple of pics! The 2 day dresses, especially the aqua one, are so much nicer in person!

P8212306.jpg
P8212307.jpg

P8212314.jpg
P8212316.jpg

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
I troll Ebay alot, and when I find something that looks cool (men's woman's, doesn't matter) I buy it, especially if it looks like something you'd see in a 1920's or 30's catalogue.

Of the women's gear,
I have some dresses in on the rack, mainly women's suits for when the right gal comes along and fits in them.

I also have a few stacks of ladies hats... and when another one catches my eye I usually go out of my way to ad it to the collection.

Here is my latest aquisition.

attachment.php

maisie

Practically Family
Here another suit I have recently purchased!:) I love it as the jacket is SO stylish!!

P8212326.jpg
P8212329.jpg
P8212330.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been going a little crazy on e-bay lately. I've had some pretty good luck, and won this dress today. Being sick and in bed for the past few months has been bad on the check book! I always manage to be able to shop!

maisie

Practically Family
Thanks for all the nice comments on the suit, I just need somewhere to where it to now!

Lauren those culottes ( is that what you call them over there?) are so fab!
On a Western note I recieved this jumpsuit today, I just think it is SO CUTE!!!! I have never seen anything else like it!

d6_11.jpg
38_11.jpg
14_11.jpg

I haven't tried it on yet, but I'm 5'10" and when I put it up againest me it looks atleast a couple of inches longer! Someone must of been pretty tall!:)

maisie

Practically Family
I tried it on and it fits great, actually I wasn't expecting it to fit me at the moment, as it was meant to be a 25", and at the moment I'm now where near that!:rolleyes: I love the of the top of it, it is just so military looking, so I'm hoping to wear it soon with a nice pair of brown boots (probably my WAC ones!:) ) As the colour brown seems to go great with the colour of the jumpsuit, which is like a slate grey!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner