Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lorena B

Practically Family
exquisitebones said:
Yeah I ship patterns allthe time, and seriously, to ship from the US to pretty much ANYWHERE overseas is usually less than $5.00

the most I have ever paid was $6.75 you need to ask them to lower that !!!
Have done it last night and guess what?? i still haven't heard anything back!!:rage: I just hope he wont use this to put me a bad feedback :mad:

Vanessa

One Too Many
exquisitebones said:
Yeah I ship patterns allthe time, and seriously, to ship from the US to pretty much ANYWHERE overseas is usually less than $5.00

the most I have ever paid was $6.75 you need to ask them to lower that !!!

I bet they're trying to send it USPS Priority. Wow - rip-off.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Well I thought that my shopping spree was over and then I saw this beautiful silk Pucci shirt and just had to have it!

PucciShirt.jpg

PucciShirtjpg2.jpg

I'm a big Pucci fan - I just love the bold colours and patterns.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
This is definitely not for me, but for Baby.

An adorable rainbow plaid seersucker ruffle-butted overall shorts outfit. I know she will look great in it next summer. :)

plaidseersuckerruffledshortalls.jpg

(Oh, and it was $.75)

I also got her first party dress. Pink with black flocking. Three layers of crinoline under the skirt!

pinkandblackflockedpartydress.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I'm excited to have a little one that I can dress up. It's going to be fun!

I lucked out at my local thrift store yesterday... a BIG bag of cute baby clothes (lots of onesies, and sleepers) for about $20. I got a couple of other little summer dresses. One of the dresses came with bloomers, too. I can't wait to put her in them!

cecil

A-List Customer
Chickenpin is chickeny.

I bought a hatpin with a murano glass chicken on the end. Why did I buy a hatpin with a murano glass chicken on it? Because I could, my friends. Because I could. The seller had a lizard one and a frog one but they just looked like gobs of snot. Chickenpin™ is unmistakeably chickenesque.

Presenting Chickenpin™. Seller says that it's '40s-'50s, but I couldn't care less. It's a HATPIN with a CHICKEN.

4092136816_dd195fba7b_o.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
My first wearable purchase!

Okay, not street wear, not even as old as I'd have liked...maybe 1950's/60's?

I just saw myself wearing them while I set my hair! (which will happen as soon as cut/color are decided) Do you ever just see yourself in something and know it's right? I thought they were cute, kidna like wearing your boyfriends pj tops. ;) Plus, they will definitely fit and then some! lol

4093355312_266d07db34_m.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ