Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Leopardy flannel goodness !!!!
336103711_o.jpg

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
Goldwyn! that dress is AWESOME! wow! :eusa_clap

I got this on the cheap cheap at etsy:
il_430xN.116344860.jpg

I really hope it fits when it gets here! I need a new bullet bra :D

DandyRags

New in Town
I made a quick trip to my fav thrift store today, between storms. I found this cute little drawstring black satin purse. I thought it was a newer item until I took a closer look. It has never been used as the drawstrings were basted to the body, I guess to prevent tangles???? I took notice of the metal zipper on the inside pouch and the little flat cosmetic bag? also has a zinc snap. I think those have not been used for a few years. The bag measures 8 inches across the bottom and 8 inches tall not including the drawstring. For a couple of dollars I took a chance...it is really cute. No labels inside.

purse.jpg

purse2.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
"Hi, you've reached GoldwynGirl. I can't come to the phone right now because I'm camped out on my doorstep waiting for my new flannel leopard dress to arrive. Please leave a message after the tone. beep"

Great dress! I could see a red bag with it!

Inky

One Too Many
23SkidooWithYou said:
"Hi, you've reached GoldwynGirl. I can't come to the phone right now because I'm camped out on my doorstep waiting for my new flannel leopard dress to arrive. Please leave a message after the tone. beep"

Great dress! I could see a red bag with it!

LOL! I love it so much I was looking for flannel leopard fabric online this morning!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Inky said:
LOL! I love it so much I was looking for flannel leopard fabric online this morning!

I've been bookmarking a few leopard accent items ever since Cherry Lips started the "Leopard Change It's Spots" thread. She's the "Enabler" that has us seeing spots! Now GGirl is tempting us! Lucky, you can fashion your own Inky...I gotta buy off the rack or risk hell (profanity) or Emergency Room (injury) if I tried to sew my own.

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
exquisitebones said:
Goldwyn! that dress is AWESOME! wow! :eusa_clap

I got this on the cheap cheap at etsy:
il_430xN.116344860.jpg

I really hope it fits when it gets here! I need a new bullet bra :D
ooh where was that from? I'd love something like that xx x

swinggal

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
Thanks to a pretty good month on etsy, I was able to make an investment purchase.

socks1.jpg

socks3.jpg

Im excited. Most are cotton (yay!) so I can wear them, but the listing said some silk and nylons were in the mix.

Welp what I cant fit Ill just resell :)

LD

Drool!!! I came across a bonanza like this about 8 years ago. I am so scared to wear them though as some of the ones I DID wear ran :( They just seem to precious to wear. The more heavy duty ones are ok though. Awesome find though LD!!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
Thanks to a pretty good month on etsy, I was able to make an investment purchase.

socks1.jpg

socks3.jpg

Im excited. Most are cotton (yay!) so I can wear them, but the listing said some silk and nylons were in the mix.

Welp what I cant fit Ill just resell :)

LD

Jealous!
The silk ones might be a bit dry after all these years, so if you want to wear them, you can soak them in milk overnight and it reinforces the protein.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Yuppers, well aware of the soaking thing ;) Thanks Miss 1929!
I soak ALL my hose prior to wear. Cant think of any other way to make them last.

Im most interested in the cotton ones, as I know those will fit me. Not too sure about the others.

They arrive Monday *pant*pant*

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo