Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
1940's NOS Stetson

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Very nice, Issh! Is the leather supple or will it be after some Pecard's?

Thank you, my friend. Actually, I took these pics right after they arrived to me. They were just the slightest bit dry, and drank the Pecards (as well as a couple of other conditioners) for around 2 weeks & were ready to go.

The Shooman

Practically Family
A one off shoo that will never be made in Australia ever again, a goodyear welted bespoke shoo. Not only will such a pair ever be made in Oz again, but it is quite likely that no goodyear welted shoos have ever been made bespoke in Oz...bespoke and the factory mentality doesn't match. This was a trial shoo that was made before the real deal, but l shut down the project after not being happy with the last shape. lt would have been better as a derby, but l thought the last would have been sleeker that it was. Never mind...l was dumb, but l learned my lesson. Still...it fits very well and has inbuilt arch supports.

6 eyelettes instead of 5, and my design never worked as well as l thought it would because of the fat last, but still...

Mr X bespoke:
Todaysshoos48.jpg

Aussie bespoke shoos are usually have fairstitched construction, not goodyear, so this is special.

Not many people would have the opportunity to halt factory production to get a one off made, but l friend did just that for me.

Last edited:

flyfishark

Practically Family
A few shoes I've just picked up

Nunn Bush
_DSC0106-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nunn Bush
_DSC0105-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Edwin Clapps. These look like they were built on barges! My favorite Longwing
_DSC0096-1.jpg