Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

SteveAS

Practically Family
black and what color? They should turn out nice, Just be sure to see if they can color that welt. The "natural" color throws the whole aesthetic off, IMO.

Black suede and black leather.

just checked and they have a "black standard" welt option. Best option, IMO. The stormwelt version is too busy.

Yes, that's what I was thinking, though I'm contemplating asking for white stitching on the top of the soles.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Black suede and black leather.

Yes, that's what I was thinking, though I'm contemplating asking for white stitching on the top of the soles.

That would be a classic 40's style (though it was a cream colored stitch). May I suggest you find a pic to be sure. Cream always paired well with tan/ brown. Maybe because in same color family.

SteveAS

Practically Family
May I suggest you find a pic to be sure.

Where, oh where, would I find such pictures?! :p

In terms of color, these are pretty close to what I have in mind:

spec27.jpg

Brown also looks nice:

spec30.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

According to some recent fashion sources, it is rumored that this may be some of the newest Florsheim line for summer, a new model of their latest "spectator", for those that want to travel on a low end budget.....

phebus

One of the Regulars
My first wingtips, picked up at the thrift shop today:

2780_4787412527935_1865564450_n.jpg

There is a logo on the sole of a fox hunter on a horse. It has F.D. written in the logo. Any Idea what brand they are?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Cookie, get out your "hate candles"....while I was off in the Hospital, my wonderful Wife was doing her thing and purchased me a few nice things, these are some spade sole vintage Bostonian "foot savers", mid tone brown with awesome white suede, never worn....these have to be from around late 1940's...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

I am still so amazed that shoes from this time period, (and older as well) can be found and have never been worn yet! You can bet, they will be getting some "sock time" from me! lol! I owe my Wife a strawberry and whip cream pie for these! (yummy)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany