Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Jauntyone said:
I've just bought two pairs of shoes from a French company called Bexley. The first is a pair of black long-wings, the model is the "Kensington":
usa092-3.jpg

usa094-1.jpg

Full leather soles and "suicide heels":
usa093.jpg

The second pair is the "Edward" model in chocolate-brown:
usa096-1.jpg

usa097-1.jpg

A nice touch is this explanation of the welting process on the inside of the box top:
usa098-1.jpg

These shoes are a really good value in my opinion; all leather construction and the lasts tend to fit narrow in the heel and wide at the ball of the foot. The Kensingtons were ninety-nine euros and the Edwards were eighty-five.

LOVELY SHOES :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Staredge

One of the Regulars
Hmmmm......photo uploader didn't like this one for some reason.

Got these off of ebay last week.

dsc01370f.jpg

Rockports.....cheap. Didn't realize the toe was as square as it is, but it doesn't look bad. Could have used a wide...will take a little wearing in. Walked around a couple of malls the day I got them. I've been wanting a pair of saddle shoes for a while.

I have a pair of Allen Edmonds coming in soon!!!

Dear God, I love this thread. :eusa_clap

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
Marc Chevalier said:
Thanks for the heads-up. It was a lot of fun winning these! :)

No problem! You know it's funny, you're actually the first person I thought of after reading the description. I thought, "Hmmm, that's about Marc's size."

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I must say that those Bexley's look pretty darn good, especially considering their price-point.

Top Hat

New in Town
Allen Edmonds Custom Strand

StewartU said:
I like em! Lots! How much were they?

I think they were $425 - a custom order is $100 over the regular cost of the shoe. You can pick any current style and select from any current material or color.

Staredge

One of the Regulars
Those are the AE's I have coming. Can't wait for them to get here. Worried about buying used, but figured I can run them back for refurb & still be below new.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My collection of custom RM William`s boots

Custom width, and leather/composite sole combinations, ordered through Barry at bootsonline...all for the standard price!!

Jan2010007-5.jpg

L-R French calf, Suede, Kangaroo, Standard

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Oh, and here`s one that was made up for me specially many years ago...not sure what you think of these...!?

Jan2010018-1.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Fantastic collection!

I'd love a pair in French calf. I've been considering getting a pair of Williams boots, but for the moment I've got my funds spoken for with a couple of other sartorial orders.

GWD

One Too Many
daizawaguy said:
Custom width, and leather/composite sole combinations, ordered through Barry at bootsonline...all for the standard price!!

Jan2010007-5.jpg

L-R French calf, Suede, Kangaroo, Standard

WOW! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner