Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Jovan

Suspended
Starius said:
Starius-f6.jpg
n81012594_31701460_4543.jpg

EXACT CLONES! Leo even owns a panama.

Enigma1947

Familiar Face
Dressed for my birthday!

2106128920102086289S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2489989860102086289S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the positive feedback on the pics of my girlfriend and I. Here is a suit I wore for my birthday on September the 8th. It is an early 40's with light grey and blue pinstripes. One of my favorites! You guys have shown some excellent pics. Please post more. Particularly those who have suits from the 30's and 40's. Anybody have any repro suits from George Avalos of Long Beach, CA? If you do, please send some pics. I'm hoping to get one from him someday, but I would like to get good pics of his work. Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
Baron Kurtz said:
The three button grey notch lapel with pinstripes. droool. My absolute holy grail. I'm very jealous . . . esp. as you appear to be close to my size.

So, all the more I wish you many happy returns, Enigma1947. In good health. Unimpaired by mysterious assaults.

Baron, I concur: that, with your hair and specs, would create the paradox of a 40s look twenty years ahead of its time.

twobarbreak

One of the Regulars
Enigma1947 said:
Anybody have any repro suits from George Avalos of Long Beach, CA? If you do, please send some pics. I'm hoping to get one from him someday, but I would like to get good pics of his work. Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Yea, I have a few suits and jackets from Jorge...I'll find some pics and post up...

Rooster

Practically Family
Hey Enigma, looking SHARP!
I gotta get my camera out and start participating in this thread again....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters