Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I know that bloke!

Matt Deckard said:
Check out the direction of the fabric on this one.

Marc Chevalier
l_cec14d23c532a18b4db1ad83cb5b4fc9.jpg

That's err.. that's errrr... whatsissname? Here is the big observation...he is wearing the Gittes Sunray Chinatown tie.... the lucky bar steward....where'd he geddditt?

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Here's another suit that is new to the lounge. This picture was too big to fit in the scanner, so part of it is cut off.
scan0004-2.jpg

Jay

Practically Family
Resortes805, that is hip beyond words! Big lapels, patchpocketed, and a cool pattern... jeez. What a suit.

jcw122

New in Town
Jeez where do you guys get some of this stuff, lol everyone looks great!

I'm still having trouble finding stuff in my size. I'm a 36R and it's so hard to find stuff.

mike

Call Me a Cab
resortes805 said:
Here's another suit that is new to the lounge. This picture was too big to fit in the scanner, so part of it is cut off.
scan0004-2.jpg

resortes, what do you do with yourself? where do you go? I'd love to meet up sometime. surely were you go, cool follows :)

belmondo

New in Town
Recent photos of me and a friend before going out to a 60s night. The Five Aces played, a great band from Glasgow. I'm on the right in a teal blue 60s poplin two button with peaked lapels, short side vents, 8in bottoms.
photo.php

Later on in Glasgow. Vintage late 50s navy gabardine 3-button, vintage tab collar, vintage tie.
photo.php

n902501_38628679_5773.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21