Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Thrift and/or yard sale finds

RBH

Bartender
I ran across this Lion hat at the flea-market yesterday. It is too small, but for $6 I got it to add to the collection.

sx2o.jpg

z9py.jpg

I also could not pass up this Gene Autry book, only $5.

f9hr.jpg

earl

A-List Customer
Had a hankering to own a pair of spectator shoes and found a pair, Jarman, at the Goodwill today for $4. Earl
Since I only know how to do word pictures, guess I should have described them: dress patent leather with contrasting dark brown and cream. I just discovered the long running spectator shoe thread here and learned that there were many variations of spectator types, not just colors. Earl

The Rag And Bone Man

One of the Regulars
IMG_2910.jpg IMG_2914.jpg IMG_2905.jpg Here is a really nice pair of English handmade shoes I found just a few weeks ago in our local op shop tucked under some dresses that had fallen off the rack, and lucky for me cheap as chips.

They are Barker suede Ambassadors, made on there 106 last, with their cement welted soles, I have no idea how old they are but as you can see they have never been worn.

Here they are.. IMG_2903.jpg IMG_2915.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic