Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

DesertDan

One Too Many
Gentlemen, you are all a bad influence. I bought 6 ties yesterday.
Note; I do not work in a tie-wearing profession or for a tie-wearing company for that matter.
I do not own any shirts with which I can even wear a tie (yet). I am planning a shirt order with Natty in the very near future and then I will be able to wear a tie (off the rack doesn't work 'cause I'm shaped wrong) heck, I've even bought a few pair of cufflinks! Your collective Svengali-like powers have obviously addled my brain! :eusa_doh:

Gentlemen, you are all a bad influence. I bought 6 ties yesterday.
Note; I do not work in a tie-wearing profession or for a tie-wearing company for that matter.
I do not own any shirts with which I can even wear a tie (yet). I am planning a shirt order with Natty in the very near future and then I will be able to wear a tie (off the rack doesn't work 'cause I'm shaped wrong) heck, I've even bought a few pair of cufflinks! Your collective Svengali-like powers have obviously addled my brain! :eusa_doh:

Look deeply into the monitor. Deeply. Deeply. When I snap my fingers you will want to buy a Cohama tie. :p

DesertDan

One Too Many
Yes, but that was back when they first came out. Just doing a bit of serching I see that they seem to top out at around $40 new and there are plenty available for less than $20.

I know your opinion of hippies and Jerry Garcia was probably the quintessential hippie, but I also know your fondness for bold and wild ties so you might find many of his line appealing.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clothing-Sh...l?_nkw=jerry+garcia+ties&_pgn=2&_skc=48&rt=nc

Yes, but that was back when they first came out. Just doing a bit of serching I see that they seem to top out at around $40 new and there are plenty available for less than $20.

I know your opinion of hippies and Jerry Garcia was probably the quintessential hippie, but I also know your fondness for bold and wild ties so you might find many of his line appealing.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clothing-Sh...l?_nkw=jerry+garcia+ties&_pgn=2&_skc=48&rt=nc

Bold is one thing. Psychedelic is another. lol lol

And the tie of the day is:
$T2eC16J,!yQFIiIMU5DcBSVCf6Qd6w~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!qEFJN-jc1wQBSVCgCq2f!~~60_57.JPG

Awesome! Not quite a flamingo but damn close enough.
I have ducks and pheasants, but flamingos have not been checked off my want list yet.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL