Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Rodney

Familiar Face
Stupid new guy question: How can you tell if a tie is a regimental tie or not? I look at that Regal and I just see a nice subdued striped tie.
Rodney

Stupid new guy question: How can you tell if a tie is a regimental tie or not? I look at that Regal and I just see a nice subdued striped tie.
Rodney

I was being facetious about that particular tie but there are tons of regimental patterns that you could easily make the mistake of buying unknowingly. This will give you some idea:
http://www.regimentalshop.com/shop/products/106-regimental-ties-british-army-regimental-ties/
I don't want to get into some stolen valor circumstance with a former member of any regiment. :p

You have to be careful though:
nav10.jpg

Royal Naval Reserve. :p

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
That's a nice tie JP , trouble is over here there's so many regimental, university and school ties out there not to mention rugby and cricket clubs etc that it'd take you a month to identify to which it belonged and if you could get away with wearing it!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner