Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Vintage tie for my morning escapades.

DSC03508-M.jpg

DSC03506-M.jpg

EF76FC8B-801B-4497-AEC4-2A8E316CF9B4-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Thanks Dale. Those folks at Wembley knew how to do it when they wanted to. I like the repeating oak tree background pattern, too.

Thanks,
Michael
Yeah....Wembley consistently churned out some winners, for sure. Some of the first ties I collected were the skinny mod Wembley with the tiny atomic looking designs embroidered on them. I liked how the labels always,told you what color suits to wear them with.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Yeah....Wembley consistently churned out some winners, for sure. Some of the first ties I collected were the skinny mod Wembley with the tiny atomic looking designs embroidered on them. I liked how the labels always,told you what color suits to wear them with.
I think I have a few of those.

Today it's a Wilson Brothers Faultless acetate model. I may have just had this one out, I don't remember.
IMG_6894 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6896 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6904 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great Friday,
Michael

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately, the nature of my job as of late is currently dictating less delicate attire. But, I shall endeavor to get them some neck-time as soon as is practicable.
:)

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely splendid, Eric! The colors as well as the pattern, which is one of the nicest I've seen.

Thanks for the compliment.

I really like this one Eric!

Thanks for the compliment.

Fall has returned with warmer weather melting the early snow. We can have a couple of weeks of Fall weather before winter sets in. Today and the next couple days I need to break out and wear Fall attire. Winter always looms in November in my neighborhood.

Cheers to all. Best wishes, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran