Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

I wish the Midwest rule was universal. Not that I never find deals in Milwaukee...but I can go a long time here finding absolutely NOTHING and it's been this way for years.

I found that Indiana was stunning for vintage ties, just across the border in Illinois less so, and Ohio much worse. But I have heard very good things about Iowa and apparently Kentucky is amazing too.

bk

redtag

Banned
I haven't found many ties that fall into the right interest/price point category but here are two.
A Goodcraft Cravats and Wembley Nor-East.
DSC08989.jpg

I have enough pheasant ties to last a while.
You can't go wrong with a diagonal striped number.

I like this one. It makes me imagine classics and oriental in one picture. Keep on sharing those wonderful ties!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
I found that Indiana was stunning for vintage ties, just across the border in Illinois less so, and Ohio much worse. But I have heard very good things about Iowa and apparently Kentucky is amazing too.

bk

Nebraska (eastern Neb., at least) is fantastic as well.

Picked these up yesterday.

Paid more than I would have liked for this one but I like it. My third pleated. Notice the seam where the pleats begin is angled. Really neat touch.
ties076-1.jpg

This one has red satin backing along its entire length.
ties077-1.jpg

ties078-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner