Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Caddy I showed you last week is sitting in my garage right now!

Sadly, not mine, I am just doing my neighbors Dad a favor by storing it for a week or so! It did motivate me to put a new entry door in! The old one could have been kicked in by a 100 year old with bad arthritis. I also realized, this is probably the biggest car I will ever have in the garage, so I did some measurements. If it was back to almost hitting the door, there would still be 10 feet clearance in the front. Not bad.

Sadly, not mine, I am just doing my neighbors Dad a favor by storing it for a week or so! It did motivate me to put a new entry door in! The old one could have been kicked in by a 100 year old with bad arthritis. I also realized, this is probably the biggest car I will ever have in the garage, so I did some measurements. If it was back to almost hitting the door, there would still be 10 feet clearance in the front. Not bad.

Darn!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I finally got to ride a Ural outfit! A lot of fun even though, like most first timers I almost hit a parked car. :D

I forgot how much I hate power steering fluid......

f01a656515f7934ee76927a3d6d9aae8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner