Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage home!

Oh.. no, no..
My wall is not tilted like that... sorry, forgot to mention. :D

Mine are like that upstairs. Should I send them your way? You can have them. :D

Say.. I'm not forcing anyone to read my entire blog post, just take a look at this:
..they both go in black and white.
So, the question is: which one to choose?! [huh]

Black. The white seems a bit too Pillow Talk. :p

I knew it, now we have the proof!
Dumpster_Hippie_zpsa3865d32.jpg

Nah, that is just proof that I throw hippies away like the garbage they are. :p

Stray Cat: I agree with the black one and the thicker / squarer one. It has a more classic design; whereas, the skinnier one looks like an attempt to slim down a previous model. The thick one, hence, to my eye, has more design integrity.

All that blather of mine aside, I like that the square one says to me: "I'm a phone, I'm substantial - that's it, that's what I do - your house decor can fit around me as I have a serious job to do and can't be worried about 'interior design'."

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I do not like the "thinner" version. As you say, "Lord, If I can't be skinny, please make my friends look fat". :p
:rofl:
Ever so true. lol

Stray Cat: I agree with the black one and the thicker / squarer one. It has a more classic design; whereas, the skinnier one looks like an attempt to slim down a previous model. I like that the square one says to me: "I'm a phone, I'm substantial - that's it, that's what I do - your house decor can fit around me as I have a serious job to do and can't be worried about 'interior design'."
Exactly.. good point.
That is, then, sorted out - and I'm placing my order today (untill they are available). :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner