Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Ooh! That will be cute, Drappa!

I had to have this one. It's so quirky. I want to make up the shorts for summer.
8104.jpg

BananaBomb

New in Town
Not a women's vintage pattern, but a vintage pattern nonetheless. I picked up this for $10 at an antique store. Could anyone pinpoint the date for me as I'm having a little trouble doing so. Any guess would be appreciated. Thank you.

DSC06217-1.jpg

and one of the pattern pieces:
DSC06221.jpg

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer

Valya

New in Town
IMG_2066.JPG

I just bought this one...but it has no instructions :( if anybody has this with instructions they could scan to me, that would be fabulous! (sorry for huge picture :eusa_doh:)

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
Popped my vintage pattern cherry!

So excited, I have finally bought my very first vintage pattern! I have a dress from Trashy Diva that is almost exactly the same as the short sleeve version, now I won't have to pay $140 to have another dress like it! I am somewhat terrified of the perforations and 40s style instructions, but I am sure I will figure it out eventually.

Lady Day, I'm thinking about the dress for your Plain Pattern Sew Along.

564px-Hollywood_1219_image.jpg

The same seller had this blouse pattern that I got for $4.99. I'll make the jerkin up in a nice wool for the winter and have something other than sweaters to keep me warm.

S3638.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo