Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Signs of The Times - Astrology Thread

Which sign are you?

• Water - Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Fire - Sagittarius, Aries, Leo

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Earth - Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Air - Aquarius, Gemini, Libra

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Astrology is just a bunch of malarkey.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
As Jack says, t's all bunk really. Would you believe this man?

00094899-06C7-1D7F-A89980BFB6FAFE6C.jpg

bk

magneto

Practically Family
Neon!
...I mean, Libra. I don't know how "tractable and diplomatic" I am, however :)

EDIT: {{goes off and reads "Libra" at astrology-online.com}} "Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind...."

Hey. there must be something to this astrology guff--I mean, infallable fact--after all! lol

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
magneto said:
Neon!
...I mean, Libra. I don't know how "tractable and diplomatic" I am, however :)

EDIT: {{goes off and reads "Libra" at astrology-online.com}} "Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind...."

Hey. there must be something to this astrology guff--I mean, infallable fact--after all! lol

Well there you have it,...proof positive of the veracity of astrology.

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
I'm waiting for one of the ladies to say "Dangerous Curves"! :p

Since my radio callsign is 'Wabbit', I find myself quite partial to this one:

213522097_45f6b366ec_m.jpg

magneto

Practically Family
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]I'm waiting for one of the ladies to say "Dangerous Curves"! :p
[/QUOTE]

Now now Doc, we are ladies around here after all!
Care for a game of poker? Oh wait... lol

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am a Libra. According to Astrology Online, these are specific characteristics of a Libra. I've never really been into astrology. I used to read my horoscope all the time, but chalked up anything that happened to mere coincidence. This list scared me. I have most of these characteristics. I never realized that my need for self-indulgence stemmed from my sign.

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

More about Librahere
I liked the longer description of my sign. There were a lot of things said about us, that I hope I am like. Of course it has it's down side. Sensitivity being a big one. I am often much too sensitive.

Hey, this is a fun thread. If anyone wants to learn more about the person I am, just read about my sign!!

boomerchop

One of the Regulars
Also a Cancer

And Marc just beat me in here as the first one.
The characteristics at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cancer.html are pretty darn accurate for me. Hard shell, vulnerable center, sensitivity, dislikes attention, interested in the past, not quickly stirred to heated debate, non-confrontational, etc., etc. Yeah, it fits.
So Marc, how does being a Cancer fit you?

J.B.

Practically Family
Virgo.

I'm a little skeptical about astrology?!

Anyway, gotta run. I'm off to go water witching with a woodland nymph... Toodles! :D [angel]

The Captain

One of the Regulars
Confessions of an Aries

Caledonia said:
Dear all. Want an uplifting, self-esteem boosting moment? Try this link for sycophantic addulation (obviously go to your own sign):

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sagittarius.html

On the contrary, Caledonia, I found this frighteningly right on the money! My bad points (as well as the good) were right there in bold print. As a non-believer in such things, I approached it with my mind made up. Wrong! It was like the author was using me as an example of an ARIES. Hey, I even had a career as a firefighter! Chalk me up as a (almost) convert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo