Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Signs of The Times - Astrology Thread

Which sign are you?

• Water - Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Fire - Sagittarius, Aries, Leo

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Earth - Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Air - Aquarius, Gemini, Libra

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Astrology is just a bunch of malarkey.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Haversack

One Too Many
Following Occidental Astrology, I am a Sagitarian.
Following Oriental Astrology, I am a Cock.
Following the Astrology practised on the Disc, I am a Fruitbat.

Haversack.

Baron Kurtz said:
This is the enduring appeal of astrology. The traits are so vague and universal that we can see all of them in ourselves. You look at what you're supposed to be like and think: "Yeah i'm like that!" But if you look at da Bull you'll also see things and think: "Yeah, i'm like that!"

Like the people who get huge audiences of people together and tell them what's happened in their life: vague and universal.

bk

I completely concur---especially since that sign is mine. :p We are so much alike you know. :rolleyes:
However, my friends all tend to be the same sign. Strange. [huh]

Regards,

J

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Pices

Tony, good to see I'm not the only one! Although I don't really believe in all this star gazing stuff either, it was interesting reading the description of a pices..I would say it would describe me pretty darn well.

Rosie

One Too Many
jitterbugdoll said:
I'm a taurus and I find that my traits definitely fit with that sign--I'm stubborn and hard-headed and certainly do like the finer things in life ;)

That's my Mom to a T. :)

I am Sagitarrius, hope that's the correct spelling.

Mycroft

One Too Many
I like to think of my sign as a green light in a traffic light (or is it just my dream Florida traffic will ever clear up). I am A Taurus and like the "finer things in life" and dark, low places close to the earth, oh and the color green.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I am a Cancer the Crab, my birthday is June 25th, I have never been into this thing to much but I do fit the description of a Cancerian.

In Chinese Astrology I am a monkey - the monkeys charcteristics fit also.

Oh well I guess I am a crabby monkey!

Brooksie

FedoraGent

One Too Many
magneto said:
Now now Doc, we are ladies around here after all!
Care for a game of poker? Oh wait... lol

Thank you so much, I just choked on my ginger ale. I've got the chips if someone has the table and cards. ;) Just joshing...I think.

Oh and about my sign, I'm Libra. Sept. 30th.

S

Samsa

I'm a Virgo. I live up to the literal meaning, but other than that, I have no idea.

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
FedoraGent said:
Thank you so much, I just choked on my ginger ale. I've got the chips if someone has the table and cards. ;) Just joshing...I think.

Oh and about my sign, I'm Libra. Sept. 30th.

Oh, OK. I'll give it a shot, but I've not really played before - only a couple of hands with friends... :D

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Another Gemini here...

I don't know if I believe in astrology but my mother sure does--she did my chart in her hospital bed immediately after I was born. I think I fit the description fairly well except for being fickle in love--I am definitely not fickle! Margaret Bourke White shares my birthday, along with Donald Trump (alas!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran