Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Signs of The Times - Astrology Thread

Which sign are you?

• Water - Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Fire - Sagittarius, Aries, Leo

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Earth - Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Air - Aquarius, Gemini, Libra

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Astrology is just a bunch of malarkey.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't put any stock in astrology....

I've adapted the sign of Ayn Rand and the Objectivists-
96c849b3.jpg

because it works!

-dixon cannon
Neo-Jeffersonian Constitutional Fundamentalist

DancingSweetie said:
Oh yeah? Well at least you don't share a birthday with Sonny Bono as I do.

I suppose it depends on how well you sing. :p

[HER:] They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[HIM:] Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

[HER:] They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[HIM:] I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

[HIM:] I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
[HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around
[HER:] So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[HIM:] Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

[HIM:] I got you to hold my hand
[HER:] I got you to understand
[HIM:] I got you to walk with me
[HER:] I got you to talk with me
[HIM:] Igot you to kiss goodnight
[HER:] I got you to hold me tight
[HIM:] I got you, I won't let go
[HER:] I got you to love me so

[BOTH:] I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

Hondo

One Too Many
Maj.Nick Danger said:
I have the same birthday as Lucy Lui,... ;) ;)

Lucky you, I have the same birthday as Tara Reid, I don't know if thats better or worse, probably worse, cause she never should have gotten them "implants" :eusa_doh:

raiderrescuer

One of the Regulars
Capricorn

Born early morning Sunday Jan 7...the Doctor was still in Church so the Nurse delivered me ! (At least now I understand why I have a thing for Nurses in Scrubs !!!)

I read the Capricorn thing...agree with the majority of it.

waingirl

One of the Regulars
Senator Jack said:
And do you live up to it?

I'm a Sagittarian, and though I really don't believe in this sort of hokum (numerology is really where it's at) I have to say that whenever I meet someone new, I can tell right away if they're a fellow Sagittarian. They'll start talking about different plans they're making (that usually never come to fruition - typical Sag trait) or they'll complain that it's three degrees too cold or three degrees too hot in the room, or that there really needs to be a lamp over in that corner. Sagittarians are known for kvetching because we instantly see how anything can be improved. It's the arrow we have in our hands, and thus we're always on target. In fact, I had entertained the notion of starting a magazine called The Archer which would be staffed by nothing but Sagittarians. Yes, another Sag plan that will never come to fruition.

I'm a Sag, and that is exactly how I am. lol lol lol .

raiderrescuer

One of the Regulars
ProperRogue said:
Want to buy a new slightly used vintage reproduction made of all natural syntthetic materials fedora? ;)

PR

No Thanks; I am only looking for Fedoras made from real Naugha…genuine Nauga hide is so hard to find these days !!!

I hear it’s because the Naughas traditional breeding grounds are being encroached on by urban sprawl.

Girl Friday

Practically Family
I was listening to a girl describing her boyfriend as someone who can't sit through a movie, and I said he is an Aquarius isn't he. She asked how I knew, I have a couple of friends that are Aquarius, the sign most likely to spontaneously combust, because they can't sit still, and are misdiagnosed with adult A.D.H.D. nope just Aquarian...

Cancer men are generally really sensitive and can't watch embarrassing situations on TV much less in real life, while Cancer women tend to hide their sensitivity, and it usually comes across as being b!tchy...one of my best friends is a Cancer and ever time I am convinced she doesn't have a heart she does something really nice for me.

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
Girl Friday said:
I was listening to a girl describing her boyfriend as someone who can't sit through a movie, and I said he is an Aquarius isn't he. She asked how I knew, I have a couple of friends that are Aquarius, the sign most likely to spontaneously combust, because they can't sit still, and are misdiagnosed with adult A.D.H.D. nope just Aquarian...

Cancer men are generally really sensitive and can't watch embarrassing situations on TV much less in real life, while Cancer women tend to hide their sensitivity, and it usually comes across as being b!tchy...one of my best friends is a Cancer and ever time I am convinced she doesn't have a heart she does something really nice for me.

That's weird, I am Aquarius and I'm not like that at all. I am extremely patient.

Fred G.

Familiar Face
Leo!

August 22.

Which means I was born under the cusp! Whatever that means, other than it's close to the beginning days for the Virgo sign.

Off the subject-- great avatar, Girl Friday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner