Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

singer attachments help

PoohBang

Suspended
Hey Ladies who sew..

I've got a few singer attachments for my Singer 201-2 and I'd like to learn how to use them. Especially the hemmer and adjustable hemmer. I'm reading my manual, but I work better when I see someone actually use it.... Anyone ever make a video showing how to set up one of those?

thanks

PoohBang

Suspended
Thanks Lauren.. .that was the first place I looked. There a few that are quite helpful on the other attachments.

I think the hemmer would be the only one I would really use as a guy I do need a lot of ruffles on my clothes... I have the adjustable hemmer and the hemmer foot in my box of attachments. I know you need to wiggle the fabric back and forth through it, but just haven't got the "Knack" down.

I might just stick to doing it manually but since I had that one I tried to figure it out.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oh! That's neat. Sorry, I don't know how to use it, though.[huh]
Seems kind of like a rolled hem foot, but I could never get the hang of those either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR