Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slightly Sinister Children of the Golden Era

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
C-dot said:
How did this pass Quality Control?

vintagedisturbingads4.jpg

Plenty more here! http://retrocomedy.com/2009/07/01/the-15-creepiest-vintage-ads-of-all-time/

I think that's one that Duck signed off before he left Sterling-Cooper, isn't it? ;)

Feraud

Bartender
[QUOTE="Skeet" McD]Let's not even ask what's on his hat: perhaps he borrowed daddy's fishing hat?

The [lack of] perspective in the face-part is quite amazing: from the way the hair drops off the lack-of-forehead, it appears quite....flat. Sort of like a rubber-faced doll pushed against a windowpane. Easy to do with a computer, I suppose....but took some real doing old-style. Odd in the extreme. Also notice the apparently empty sleeve in the foreground...and the rather LARGE hand holding the can. There appears to be a signature....do we know who the artist was?

"Skeet"[/QUOTE]

Your description of the picture is hilarious!! lol

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Twilight Zone Original Air Date:3 November 1961 (Season 3, Episode 8) Rod Serling from the story "It's a Good Life" by Jerome Bixby. First published in the 1953 collection Star Science Fiction Stories No. 2. :eek:

billy-mumy--twilight-zone-holly-paino.jpg

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
Carlisle Blues said:
Sinister looking a like a malevolent clown.....

creepy_16.jpg

I work for an organization that helps people quit smoking and...

wow.

Just... Wow! :eusa_doh:

I've sent this evil bellboy to some of my coworkers to marvel over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy