Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slightly Sinister Children of the Golden Era

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Story said:

*Shudder*

She can't wait to grow up and play Meryl Streep's part in FATAL ATTRACTION.

And for the WIN

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1083/953434836_36573a5c75_o.jpg

Glenn Close, sorry lol
And the reason that's a drawing and not a picture for the second one is that the barbiturates would have knocked the kid out and no pictures would have been able to be taken! Lol

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A 1920's postcard with an illustration of a creepy kid -- presumably "he" painted the saying on the wall.

pussydoesntlove-710941.jpg

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
LizzieMaine said:
vc52boy.jpg

Beans in tomato sauce are EVIL

Let's not even ask what's on his hat: perhaps he borrowed daddy's fishing hat?

The [lack of] perspective in the face-part is quite amazing: from the way the hair drops off the lack-of-forehead, it appears quite....flat. Sort of like a rubber-faced doll pushed against a windowpane. Easy to do with a computer, I suppose....but took some real doing old-style. Odd in the extreme. Also notice the apparently empty sleeve in the foreground...and the rather LARGE hand holding the can. There appears to be a signature....do we know who the artist was?

"Skeet"

LizzieMaine

Bartender
[QUOTE="Skeet" McD]Let's not even ask what's on his hat: perhaps he borrowed daddy's fishing hat?

The [lack of] perspective in the face-part is quite amazing: from the way the hair drops off the lack-of-forehead, it appears quite....flat. Sort of like a rubber-faced doll pushed against a windowpane. Easy to do with a computer, I suppose....but took some real doing old-style. Odd in the extreme. Also notice the apparently empty sleeve in the foreground...and the rather LARGE hand holding the can. There appears to be a signature....do we know who the artist was?

"Skeet"[/QUOTE]

I believe it says "B. L. Zebub."

Geronimo

One of the Regulars
7.jpg

From my experience with caffeine addiction, that ad would make a lot more sense if the first picture was put at the end. lol

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Warden said:
Hi ya CWetherby

I know it is :eek:fftopic: but while painting your kitchen yellow, why not have your living room like this

hemingway_installation.jpg

Harry

I had a friend that had one of these on his living room wall.
101851683_bad2b98d33.jpg

It's about 2 meters high and startled a lot of people when they walked in for the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk