Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So trivial, yet it really ticks you off.

Oh wonderful digital world! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My parents got a typical Philips 32" LCD TV, which got of course a standard headphones jack plug, we now tried for the first time. today. The volume of headphones and speakers is seperated from each other. BUT first, I wondered how to adjust the volume for the headphones. o_O
Than I read of course the manual and found out, that you have to "dive" deep into the menu to handle that function.

Man, how I like digital devices... ;)

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Why my cats love to rest on my work laptop.

20210121_203905.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Why my cats love to rest on my work laptop.

View attachment 302932

Is made of warms? Then is for sits.

I'm still mainly using my old Surface (Mk I Pro, nearly eight years old and still going strong!). Greta Cat likes to lie behind it for the heat, but as soon as I start a video meeting, she likes to make herself seen. I have lost count of how many people she's flashed her bumhole at in the last ten months. Students ask after her by name now...

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Is made of warms? Then is for sits.

I'm still mainly using my old Surface (Mk I Pro, nearly eight years old and still going strong!). Greta Cat likes to lie behind it for the heat, but as soon as I start a video meeting, she likes to make herself seen. I have lost count of how many people she's flashed her bumhole at in the last ten months. Students ask after her by name now...

ZoomCat.jpg

LizzieMaine

Bartender
My cat, who is now somewhere between 11 and 12 years old, has suddenly learned how to jump on top of bureaus, counters, and other tall furniture. She has never done this before, but now as soon as she walks into a room she starts looking for somewhere to jump where she isn't supposed to. I don't know what I did to promote this, but I wish very much that she would find a new hobby.

carol.jpg
The chair I don't mind, because, as you can see, she has long since made it her own.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
My cat, who is now somewhere between 11 and 12 years...
The chair I don't mind, because, as you can see, she has long since made it her own.

Cute cat. I suspect cats own people, not the other way around.
...and I admire your literary organization. My place usually looks like a cyclone struck.
It is spotless now after my sisters came by:eek: and kicked me out to clean. I do not deserve
them, and, my new years resolution is to keep the place orderly.:)

Hercule

Practically Family
Our cat use to like jumping from the bureau to the top of the door. It was funny to watch her get up there the not know what to do. The balancing act was interesting to see. Now that she's older (12) she doesn't climb anymore, but when we do see her doing the math we're quick to intercede.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Radio news flash: National Guard troops assigned sleeping quarters inside a cold Washington, DC
indoor parking garage. This is apparent cause for congressional investigation.

Back in the day, whole companies of men were bused to Houston for female companionship.
I remember the company commander's endorsement speech of the women of the night who would
greet and meet us then and there. Paymaster clerks issued cash and condoms were bought at the PX.

I volunteered to pull guard so I remained behind but the after action reports were chock full
of evidentiary testament that fully met constituent element court martial requisite.
Officers, including the Old Man, included. :D

...and I admire your literary organization. My place usually looks like a cyclone struck.
It is spotless now after my sisters came by:eek: and kicked me out to clean. I do not deserve
them, and, my new years resolution is to keep the place orderly.:)

During a move several years back a helpful relative took it upon herself to shelve my books — by size and color.

Tempted as I was to tell her this isn’t House Effing Beautiful magazine, I bit my tongue.

My system is mine alone, but it might make sense to most any literate person who perused the spines for a minute or two.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ