Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD-50s CHAMP Featherweight Fedora SZ 7 on EBAY-MINE

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Would you ship abroad to Japan?

I usually only ship to the Continental US 48. Ive had some issues with shipping overseas before, but if a lounge member wants it, I will ship overseas. I will have to find out a quote on shipping though. I have no idea how much it will be.

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
I usually only ship to the Continental US 48. Ive had some issues with shipping overseas before, but if a lounge member wants it, I will ship overseas. I will have to find out a quote on shipping though. I have no idea how much it will be.

Thanks! If it can ship in a box with all three dimensions not exceeding 36" in total, it will only cost around $20-25, depending on the final weight. Otherwise, It'll be around $35, I expect.

One question about the discolouration on the ribbon, it is on the front and side of the hat?

Thanks again.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Its a little area that's only about 1/4 inch high on the side-front of the hat. That's really only thing wrong with it. Otherwise, its really a neat hat.

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
Arse. Ebay wouldn't let me bid on it as I was in Japan and shipping was set to US only. Oh well. Lesson learned for next time. Didn't have enough time to get Josh to alter the auction settings as I just got home from work, went to bid on it and discovered (with five minutes to go) that it didn't like me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner