Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

!SOLD! Adventurebilt Raiders hat sz 7 1/2 in Beaver

Banky

One of the Regulars
I have the hat pictured below that I literally received a few days, I'm the second owner, the first being our very own RBH. I bought the hat knowing it was slightly too large and had thought to rework it to make it fit. Now upon receiving it, I realize I have neither the time nor the inclination to work on it. So, I'd like simply to get out what I put in. I'm looking for $285 Shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Banky

One of the Regulars
Rusty sent it to me with a white cardboard hat box from Art it would appear by the labeling. So no I spose, but this box would go with it as I've no use for it.

I'm willing to work on the price guys, just don't ridiculously low ball me. It's a beautiful hat that deserves to be worn, staying with me would just result in it sitting in my hat closet which would be a shame.

Banky

One of the Regulars
Thanks Jared, I'm not up on how Steve sent out his hats. So yeah there is one of those white cardboard hat boxes that would come with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24