Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD -Cervo Royal Beaver 7 1/4 - Rare

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
"Rare" is a term that gets thrown around eBay for items that are common, less common, and sometimes
even a little more difficult to find. Seldom, however, are the items listed as such actually rare. Hats by
Cervo, by contrast, are a rare find, at least in the U.S., and vintage Cervos are even more so.

Searching both current and completed eBay auctions, there have been no Cervos posted recently.
Reviewing Lounge posts, I can find exactly 1 photo of a Cervo, and only a few people claiming
to have ever owned one. Our own Art Fawcett has said that Cervo is on the list of the brands that
he considers to be the best of the vintage hat makers.

Therefore, I feel confident in saying that this vintage Cervo is one heck of a nice, rare hat. It's in
fantastic condition with no moth holes or stains of any kind. As can be seen, there's some sort of dust
between the plastic in the crown and the liner and it looks like someone may have creased the 7 1/4
size tag at some point. If those are deal-breakers for you, I wish you well in finding a vintage hat that
isn't being sold by Johhnyphi - and even he doesn't have any Cervos.

Asking $85 plus actual shipping cost by UPS ground, which will most likely run from between $12 and $17.

For now, this sale is only open to buyers in the Continental US.

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Pending sale.

Anyone who remains interested should feel free to get in line, should the sale not go through.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
If you'd like, I can put you down as number 4 on the list (probable buyer + 2 ahead of you).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner