Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD - Charcoal Gray Dress, Angora Trim Collar w/Button Details larger size

Kim_B

Practically Family
SALE PENDING

A lovely dress, but sadly I've kind of lost interest in it!

It was sold to me as 40's, but I'm not too great at dating vintage clothing, so I'll let some of the more experienced ladies be the judge of that. It is vintage, tag indicates a 20 1/2 (fits a modern day 14 comfortably). I've tried it on, and that's about it. Measurements taken flat:

Shoulder to Shoulder = 16"
Arm pit to arm pit = 22"
Waist = 17"
Length from waist = 25"
Shoulder to cuff = 10"
Armhole = 7 1/2"

It's a charcoal gray, with white angora trim on the collar and pockets, with darling button details on both. Front metal zipper, nicely concealed by the fabric, with snap closure at top. The dress is in great condition, no wearing or moth spots that I can see, and no stains. There must have been a belt at one time, as I see there are two loops on the back, but it was not included...you could easily replace it with something to your liking.

I'm asking $20 including shipping - international ok - first PM, first served :) Sorry for the less-than-stellar photos, color is very true to life, though!!

Front:
GrayDress03.jpg

Back:
GrayDress02.jpg

Collar detail:
GrayDress04.jpg

Zipper/Snap Closure:
GrayDress05.jpg

Tag:
GrayDress06.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads