Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD - Schott Perfecto 613SH (horse hide) in size 36 - almost new condition

obi

New in Town
Asking for $480 shipped (best price is here as well as the Schott forum, although this is also listed on Grailed and eBay)

This is an almost new Schott 613SH. My wife recently purchased this for me earlier this year since I've been eyeing a perfecto for a long time. We tried the 36, 38, and S in various styles and decided that the 613SH in 36 looked perfect on me for the "classic" perfecto look. However, as much as we like the way it fits and looks, I'm no longer sure this is the style for me. As a mainly hoodie/denim jacket guy, I'm just too self-conscious to wear such a form-fitting and stylish jacket. Wearing it around the house to get used to it only let me realize that perhaps it's not really me.

Anyways, here is a pretty much new perfecto with only the beginnings of mild elbow creases from wearing it for a week while working from home in front of my computer. I removed the tags because it was getting in the way of everything, but I kept them in the front pocket. It comes with the original dust cover and hanger, as it was purchased at a retail store. The fit and finish is superb, the horsehide is something special (not that stiff at all, and also somehow not overly shiny like a lot of other horsehides), and the style just looks so perfectly perfecto. I love everything about this jacket...except when I'm in it. It has sat in my closet for a few months now, and that's long enough. I think somebody else should get a chance to break in such a great jacket.

For more pictures, feel free to visit my Grailed listing:
https://www.grailed.com/listings/19046929-schott-schott-perfecto-613sh-sz-36

I know I'm completely new here, but this is one of the forums I've visited quite a lot for fit advice and specifications before pulling the trigger on this jacket. To hopefully put you guys at ease (as much as I can), I'd just like to point out that I have seller ratings from selling on eBay (all kinds of stuff) and Reverb (music equipment, hobby) for a long while now. I also recently started on Grailed, so there are only 2 reviews there so far. Anyways, feel free to check out my seller ratings for peace of mind.

eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/ib0529
Reverb: https://reverb.com/shop/raphaels-gear-outlet-17

IMG_4922.jpg
IMG_4921.jpg
IMG_4920.jpg
IMG_4913.jpg
IMG_4918.jpg
IMG_4916.jpg
IMG_4919.jpg
IMG_4910.jpg
IMG_4770.PNG
IMG_4924.jpg

Last edited:

obi

New in Town
*** The size chart posted is for the 613S, which according to Jerri from Schott (who sent me the size chart) fits exactly the same, just that it's made from steerhide instead of the horsehide that I'm selling.

The only jacket that I find as beautiful as the first time I saw it, whenever I see new photos of it. Good luck!

Reactions: obi

dannyk

One Too Many
I had one and stupidly traded it away. Love to have it back. I’m a 36. Any interest in a trade? I’d have to know your size but I have something listed right now. If you search Cal Collar it will come up here in the classifieds. Let me know if you have any interest. If not, good luck with the sale!

Reactions: obi
I had one and stupidly traded it away. Love to have it back. I’m a 36. Any interest in a trade? I’d have to know your size but I have something listed right now. If you search Cal Collar it will come up here in the classifieds. Let me know if you have any interest. If not, good luck with the sale!

That'd be you alright. I hope this works out!

obi

New in Town

Thanks! I appreciate the offer, but I'm just looking to sell. Good luck with your sale too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider