Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

**SOLD** - Super Fedora by Optimo Chicago

DJH

I'll Lock Up
This nice Optimo is sold and off to its new home. Thanks for looking everyone!

It is rare to see an Optimo in the Classifieds so last year I jumped at the chance to get this one from a fellow lounger. The hat is a fantastic example of Graham Thompson's art, but I find I usually prefer to wear my vintage hats or the customs that I commissioned - this one is spending way to much time on the shelf. Since I need to clear some room (and $$) for some new acquisitions, I'd like to give someone else the chance to own this nice hat.

This Optimo is made from fantastically soft Falcon Grey felt and has a very full 5 3/4 inch crown and 2 5/8 brim. It is marked size 7 1/8 (57) and I'd say is true to the size. The black ribbon is 2 inches wide and the hat has a functional wind trolly.

As you'd expect from Optimo, the quality of everything is first class.

Condition is really good, the only blemish being a slight mark on the ribbon on the front of the hat that can be seen in some light conditions. Otherwise the felt and the inside (with the super comfy Optimo sweatband and nice pale gold liner with Optimo Chicago imprint) are just about as good as new.

The price is $225.00 (less than I paid) which includes shipping in the good old Continental US.

Want a great Optimo at a bargain price? Just send me a PM!

D328145-L.jpg

D328148-L.jpg

D328150-L.jpg

D328155-L.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Loving the Borsalino; one of my favorites that I wear a lot.

It's hard to keep a balance of hats and budget - especially keeping a wife happy as well.

Anyway, you can see I'm offering the Optimo at a great price - hoping someone will give it a good home and enjoy wearing it a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy