Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD THANK YOU! Rainbow Country Seal Horsehide Size 38 Brand New with Tag $850

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you. I mean black is cooler... But a really nice brown would be great. Going with the Himel for the time being but if an RC or nice TM pops up I'll be mighty tempted.

What made you go for Himel, out of curiosity?

leather.be

One of the Regulars
What made you go for Himel, out of curiosity?
There was one here at a reasonable price for starters. The leather is as good as it gets from what I hear. But the Kensington (a neighborhood in which I have spent much time in Toronto) is the nicest design for a cafe racer imo. The details and the fit look ideal for my body type and although I'm not in love with the idea of a cotton twill lining I really like the camo on this one. Another reason is it came dark brown. The RMC J-100 can be found in medium and maybe dark brown I think but something about the Shinki on the Himel just looks really nice. I like the vintage lightning zips, the location of the sleeve zips and the length of the body although if I weren't 6ft 3 I might not be saying that. Fingers crossed it fits! I'll post fit pics once it arrives.

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
@Canuck Panda what’s the fit on a car coat should be like? Very snug? Or some slack? After reading up on your posts and praises and sings on RC jackets, this car coat type peeks my interest haha.

A size 34 measurements would fit me very snugly like the FW Little Wing, but no layer. A size 36 would be looser, and might be a bit baggy on my skinny frame.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@Canuck Panda what’s the fit on a car coat should be like? Very snug? Or some slack? After reading up on your posts and praises and sings on RC jackets, this car coat type peeks my interest haha.

A size 34 measurements would fit me very snugly like the FW Little Wing, but no layer. A size 36 would be looser, and might be a bit baggy on my skinny frame.

A super snug t-shirt fit car coat will look even worse than a baggy layered fit Perfecto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner