Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Someone is Getting a New Goodwear...

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Looks like you struck at the right time. Stuff seems to sell off that sale page as soon as it's listed! Looking around a bit, those civilian half belts are really, really stellar.
I got extremely lucky. It was delayed in being sent so I will have it tomorrow. I will get fit pics up as soon as it's here.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I got extremely lucky. It was delayed in being sent so I will have it tomorrow. I will get fit pics up as soon as it's here.

That jacket took longer to sell than most on the GW sale page. Most are gone in a few days; that one was up for about two weeks. It was kinda unique in being a 40 Slender/Tall. Sounds like a perfect fit for you though. I picked up a second-hand GW Imperial in Dark Seal that fits me perfect as well and it is awesome. Wish the weather would get cooler so I could wear it.

IMG_5223.PNG

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That jacket took longer to sell than most on the GW sale page. Most are gone in a few days; that one was up for about two weeks. It was kinda unique in being a 40 Slender/Tall. Sounds like a perfect fit for you though. I picked up a second-hand GW Imperial in Dark Seal that fits me perfect as well and it is awesome. Wish the weather would get cooler so I could wear it.
I emailed him about it over 2 weeks ago. It took him quite some time to get back to me haha :p So it was spoken for after a couple of days.

No worries. It was supposed to be here today, but I think he had to slow down due to the 100+ weather in Seattle yesterday. I don't blame him. I'll do my best to get pics up tomorrow.
Enjoy your Christmas Eve in August. Man nothing beats knowing you've got new skin due tomorrow. I think it's better than actually opening the box.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
(Mumble Grumble) Show Off!

Worf

No honestly I got an A2 from GW the same way... I've lost enough weight that it's now my go to A2 ! Congrats! I'm actually happy (if a bit jealous) for you!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
(Mumble Grumble) Show Off!

Worf

No honestly I got an A2 from GW the same way... I've lost enough weight that it's now my go to A2 ! Congrats! I'm actually happy (if a bit jealous) for you!

That's awesome! Do you have any new fit pics of that one?

@ton312 It kind of is, though I think trying it n for the first time is the most exciting/scary part.

Fortunately, it arrived safe and sound and fits PERFECTLY!!! I'll do my best to take some pics today and get them up in a timely manner.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Gotta get the right sun-glasses... coif.... practice his sneer.... You know... manly stuff as befitting such fine raiment's....

Worf

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot