Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Someone is Getting a New Goodwear...

SJC

Suspended
I wonder who it could be... ;)

Here are the pics so people don't have to scroll all the way to page 3.

The first one I did manage to smile in :D
4PTbkc3.jpg

uSmVfxX.jpg

hOhixZr.jpg

0hPtYmp.jpg

wSrF1gg.jpg

OvaGL7h.jpg

It fits perfectly as expected. I still cannot get over how lucky I was.
I thought it would be years before I got a JC masterpiece, but this is exactly what I would have ordered.
His sleeve fix was perfect and they actually are the best length out of any of my jackets, which is nice.
It's definitely Christmas today :D :D
The boots match incredibly well too!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That's a gorgeous jacket dude! The thing that strikes me the most is the collar. This is how a dress collar on a leather jacket should be done. I'd like one even a bit wider but this looks really,really good to me.
I think it does look a bit too tight in back when zipped (not the front tho) but the super trim nature of the fit makes it more rock and roll to me. The lengths couldn't be better. Forget zipping it up. Wear a vest under if the weather requires it at least until you shed the lbs. And not 25 either. You'll vanish if you do that.
Gorgeous leather and the color is just amazing.
I'm leaving before I add another sale page bookmark to my already over worked browser.
Excellent jacket dude!
Thanks so much! It's funny that you say that. I feel exactly the same way. The collar is by far my favorite part of this jacket. It seemed like a weird thing to like so much, but I think he absolutely nailed it.

@tmitchell59 - Really nice jacket that you have there! I can't tell if it's seal or dark seal. I would lean toward dark seal.
@Fanch - It is a little tight, but it does still zip and once I lose the pounds, I should be good.
@Worf - Thanks! I prefer slimmer fits, but more importantly, I never need to zip up jackets. If I need to be warm, I have a heavy duty peacoat that takes care of that need from Freewheelers.
@red devil and @ProteinNerd I don't think you guys realize how overweight I actually am :p Maybe I just hide it better than some.
@A-1 Thanks a lot! I absolutely love it. This one is a perfect every day jacket.
@El Marro and @SJC Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Nothing original, but the jacket is a perfect match for you! This may be kind of a jacket score of a lifetime, you're one very lucky lad!
Pretty much! It's a reproduction of a Sears jacket that has been copied by many other makers. I do happen to think that this is the best version, but it's not crazy. I'm glad it's not as unique as my Himel! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot