Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
$3 from Goodwill, unused with plastic still around the tassles. My size too!

spectatorloafers.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
thunderw21 said:
Just ordered these in the two tone:
http://www.zappos.com/stacy-adams-k...ferralID=c5baefc7-8960-11df-8652-0026b958ace7
Kind of a casual spectator.

spectators.jpg

We'll see what they're like when they come.

They came today!

I really like them. They fit just right and are comfortable. Nice leather and workmanship. The 'black' has been weathered to blue and it looks nice. The lace color is perfect for them. Not to mention they're Stacy Adams!

Two thumbs waaaay up on these. Perfect for casual wear with jeans or dress them up with a suit. I wore them with jeans like sneakers and they looked great, felt great and got many comments on them.

001-18.jpg

002-16.jpg

003-17.jpg

004-16.jpg

The white stitching really sets them off.

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Cane Rod Maker said:
I got this great pair of re-crafted AE Ridgefields from Cookie the other day. :D :D :D

Check them out.....I need to find the Spectator thread to post them in....

001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

Those are perfect!!!!! Absolutely fabulous!!! I love the toned down spectator ... where its not the bright white on brown.... nice job ... Were they originally that color or did you have them changed???

Kk

Guttersnipe

One Too Many
Kkaderly said:
Those are perfect!!!!! Absolutely fabulous!!! I love the toned down spectator ... where its not the bright white on brown.... nice job ... Were they originally that color or did you have them changed???

Kk

Those are a stock Allen Edmonds model, it's called the Hampstead I believe, I'm not sure if they are made anymore, though.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Guttersnipe said:
Those are a stock Allen Edmonds model, it's called the Hampstead I believe, I'm not sure if they are made anymore, though.

AE Hampsteads and Lauderdales are mesh insert shoes. The insert above is canvas. The Ridgefield is an extinct model as of the 90s.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Cane Rod Maker said:
Now that I've found the thread, here are my Spectators which I just recently got from Cookie.:D

My Allen Edmonds Ridgefields.

001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Wait till they see your other purchase ...nyuk nyuk...nyuk...

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got a question for you spectator fans. Why is it so hard to find a pair of wingtip spectators in brown & off white? I really wanted to get the Allen edmonds McClain in Bourbon & Bone, but they discontuined it. Yes, I know that they have the Bel-air, but the toe box appears really L O N G on it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanx!!!
Charlie

Richard Warren

Practically Family
Bruce Wayne said:
I got a question for you spectator fans. Why is it so hard to find a pair of wingtip spectators in brown & off white? I really wanted to get the Allen edmonds McClain in Bourbon & Bone, but they discontuined it. Yes, I know that they have the Bel-air, but the toe box appears really L O N G on it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanx!!!
Charlie

Is this in the area of what you were looking for?

http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3083&referer=PFX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112