Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Starin' and dreamin'

fukigen

Familiar Face
did the same a few times this summer... my wife was thinking I am a desperate case... [huh]

and this morning I stopped dreaming... it was fresh enough, took my indy jacket (didn't have the time to do any review so far, a bit busy lately). still too warm for "heavy" HH, especially in the afternoon.

while I enjoy the summer, I now also enjoy autumn coming so I can wear the leather jackets I cannot during summer!!

JB17COT

Familiar Face
Kaiser, our wives did not marry us for our sanity, but, because we are so ever-loving adorable. It's how we survive.

I'll drink to that!

I'm actually dying for the weather to get worst just so I can wear my jackets more, and - most of all - to justify my next purchase!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
We were at a party this weekend for my wife's Bday. She was talking to one of her girlfriends who said something like "I was on this denim site and I swear a guy there must be Scott - would he do that?"Wife says: "Are you kidding, he's totally g*y! Of course it's him!". It was. It was the Gustin site and she saw my posts. Man, I'm labeled for life now lol

(Snicker.... Snort.... Chortle.....) Tee Hee... Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
did the same a few times this summer... my wife was thinking I am a desperate case... [huh]

and this morning I stopped dreaming... it was fresh enough, took my indy jacket (didn't have the time to do any review so far, a bit busy lately). still too warm for "heavy" HH, especially in the afternoon.

while I enjoy the summer, I now also enjoy autumn coming so I can wear the leather jackets I cannot during summer!!

Sigh.... we ARE "desperate cases"! Thanks man... good to know I'm not alone and that the virus has spread far and wide.

Worf

Man you guys are killing me. EARLY this morning it was almost cool enough for a long sleeve shirt for about 10 minutes. Jacket weather is a loooooong way off in Alabama.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Still too hot here for anything heavier than a denim trucker, but I ain't complaining

Stand By

One Too Many
I'm so sick and tired of sweating ...

airplane-the-movie-excessive-sweating-400x203.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183