Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Statuesque Hats

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Awesome photos, Edward!

yes Randall-- been playing pretty seriously for 30 years strong now! It's almost like talking for me at this point. (but that old converted player piano needs a serious tuning, as the pegs are starting to slip!)

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Here's Ken Kesey in his own hat:

1654f245d283627b1327783208.jpeg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ok Randall, I took a whirlwind expedition around town this afternoon, and... well, I finally have some contributions!

Helen Gale McKennan-- important Sioux Falls historical figure:
011copy.jpg

Our little lady liberty, still too tall for me to crown:
015copy.jpg

I definitely got a few strange looks today.
013copyd.jpg

This guy (Potato Man):
007copy.jpg

And finally our full size cast of Michelangelo's David. Um, this is the best I could do with my giant derby. I just couldn't rise to the occasion. ;)
020copy.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Excellent shots, guys!

I think my favorite in this last group is Helen Gale. That bowler really suits her mien. Potato Man has a certain charm, too. :) Nice job on David, Jeff. I didn't know it's a full-sized replica; definitely tough to reach his noggin, and hanging the hat as a fig leaf wouldn't work for obvious reasons. ;)

Scotty, that beast is truly fearsome! Who is the sculptor? I'd like to look that up . . .

Region4, I love the lighting on the queen. Fantastic.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I dig the tin man, srserl!
Nice fit with the Stetson, Phineas. That's an unbelievable treehouse! :)

Here's a replacement shot for the first photo of this thread, which went awol somehow. This time she gazes at my Mallory.

9104f3eb721e11f41329510177.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou