Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 100 Has Arrived...

Matt in the Hat

New in Town
Well, Thank You. I believe it should be interesting. After buying for 35 years I believe I have some great Hats and Boxes to show if I can figure out how to post pictures.

Well, Thank You. I believe it should be interesting. After buying for 35 years I believe I have some great Hats and Boxes to show if I can figure out how to post pictures.

I think you have to have 10, maybe 20 posts to put up a pic. But just click on the "upload a file" button and choose the photo from your drive and it will upload. Then click the "full image" button and it will post to the reply in line with your text. If your photo is too large, use a photo editor to downsize it a bit (I insert them in a PowerPoint slide, resize and resave them).

You can also link to a photo hosting site (imgur, photobucket, etc.); however, for a thread like this, where the photos are for "historical" reference, I try to encourage folks to upload them directly. Photo links die, but if you upload them to the FL server, they are preserved.

Matt in the Hat

New in Town
I think you have to have 10, maybe 20 posts to put up a pic. But just click on the "upload a file" button and choose the photo from your drive and it will upload. Then click the "full image" button and it will post to the reply in line with your text. If your photo is too large, use a photo editor to downsize it a bit (I insert them in a PowerPoint slide, resize and resave them).

You can also link to a photo hosting site (imgur, photobucket, etc.); however, for a thread like this, where the photos are for "historical" reference, I try to encourage folks to upload them directly. Photo links die, but if you upload them to the FL server, they are preserved.
Thank You Very much

Luckily I have a friend who does not mind doing this for me, here. I've always had a hard time doing it. A process....time wise.
Meanwhile I keep a portfolio going on Instagram, #alleykathatco
And my friend uploads to the lounge for me as a curtosey, so I can keep busy making hats. Looking at the initial post subject, and although off track....if there is a 7-5/8 100 out there, I'm interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters