Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Open Road 6X 7 1/4 black

Lefty W.

One of the Regulars
A3578600-02E6-485A-9DA1-0ABEC8647BEF.jpeg
C0015616-960D-4BAC-94F8-B9CDDFC740FF.jpeg
Pristine newer black Stetson 6X Open Road model. Originally sold by Alcala’s Western Wear in Chicago and sent to a hotel in California for a wedding. Original receipt enclosed.
I have only worn it a couple of times.

$125 plus shipping

Last edited:

2mar10

One of the Regulars
Lefty-

I just bought this hat from you on eBay. Thanks for what appears to be a great deal.

If your location is still correct, you live in Austin. I live in Kerrville. I’m glad to get a hat from Texas.

I look forward to wearing it.

All the best,

Tom

Lefty W.

One of the Regulars
Lefty-

I just bought this hat from you on eBay. Thanks for what appears to be a great deal.

If your location is still correct, you live in Austin. I live in Kerrville. I’m glad to get a hat from Texas.

I look forward to wearing it.

All the best,

Tom

Tom -

Thank you. Yes, I am in Austin. Interesting that this hat traveled from the factory in Garland, Texas, to Chicago, to California, and back to Texas.

I hope you don't mind, it will probably be Friday 02/15/2019 before I can get this packaged and in the mail to you. Let me know if you need it by a certain date.

2mar10

One of the Regulars
The shipping will not be a problem, Lefty. I’ll be looking for it next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner