Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Open Road - 7 3/8 Long Oval - ebay

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Please take a look. I also have listed a 7 1/4 Borsalino Homburg that is basically mint.

ScottF ebay auctions

StetsOR3X2Front.jpg

StetsOR3X2Dtl.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Dreispitz said:
Hi,

what about your "I do not ship outside the US" policy?

Cheers

My apologies - just noticed this post.

You are welcome to bid. Most of the problems I've had with international bidding has involved folks who expect shipment to be just as fast and easy as if it were coming from the next town over. I don't have problems shipping out of the U.S., as long as the bidder contacts me in advance, and it's either trackable at a reasonable price, or the bidder understands that if it doesn't arrive, I'm not eating it. That might not sound fair, but if I limit bidders to U.S. only, it's not an issue (I really dislike hassles).

For instance, I can ship to Canada priority, and it's trackable, but it's slow as Christmas. I can ship to the UK very inexpensively, but it's not trackable. Indonesia is a total crap-shoot. It would be nice to have a list of various shipping options for different countries, that we could use as a reference for dealing with each other. I'm sure the data's floating around, just not organized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart