Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Roadmasters On Sale.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Having had my question on what is permissible posting here at the Lounge answered, I thought maybe I should start a new thread. The other title wouldn't have gotten the attention of those interested.

Anyway, I noticed tonight that Hats Plus is having a sale on Stetson Roadmasters. I don't really know if the price is good, but I thought somebody around here might like to know.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
It's been that price for a long while now...I looked at it last summer, and they had it posted for $88. It's a stylin' hat...thought about it many times.:D

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
JERKS!

Yeah these bums have had the only STRAW STETSON TEMPLE I have ever seen, anywhere, ever.
Temple-Natural-Lge1.gif

But it is, 'natch, not in stock, now judging from how long the Roadmaster has been up there, never will be !
:rage:

Custom79

One of the Regulars
Opinions Please

Although I've placed my order with Ken at Camptown for my Fieldmaster, I am slightly tickled by the Roadmaster.

Thinking of picking one up while the price is attractive.

Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

C79

Spats McGee said:
Having had my question on what is permissible posting here at the Lounge answered, I thought maybe I should start a new thread. The other title wouldn't have gotten the attention of those interested.

Anyway, I noticed tonight that Hats Plus is having a sale on Stetson Roadmasters. I don't really know if the price is good, but I thought somebody around here might like to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari