Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sree

New in Town
For sale is a gorgeous 46 Size STYLE- Seven (Board Racer with August collar) with single point yoke (like on standard Highwayman), plain back (no vertical split seam and NO internal and NO external kidney panel), Four-Pocket front (two horizontal chest pockets and two hand warmers), sleeve zips placed like on Café Racer and Olive Drab stitching.
Specifications:
Make - Aero
LEATHER- FQHH Vicenza Horsehide
COLOR- Seal
GRAIN- Grainy
ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Nickel Talon (Sunburst box) front zipper with nickel diamond pulls on chest pockets
LINING- Olive cotton drill lining with olive cotton sateen in the sleeves
SLEEVE LENGTH- 28.5 inches
BODY LENGTH- 27.5 inches
CHEST (Pit to Pit) - 23.25 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- Left side vertical interior pocket with no closure

I'm 6 foot 2 Inches tall weighing 190lbs. Please see pictures for fit and product and if interested PM / email me for price.
Thanks for the interest.

Attachments

• IMG_3473[1].JPG
    IMG_3473[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 744
  • Aero Seven 1 - 2.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 2.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 674
  • Aero Seven 1 - 3.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 3.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 610
  • Aero Seven 1 - 4.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 4.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 608
  • Aero Seven 1 - 5.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 5.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 637
  • Aero Seven 1 - 8.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 8.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 638
  • Aero Seven 1 - 11.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 11.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 629
  • Aero Seven 1 - 17.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 17.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 709
  • Aero Seven 1 - 18.jpg
    Aero Seven 1 - 18.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
For sale is a gorgeous 46 Size STYLE- Seven (Board Racer with August collar) with single point yoke (like on standard Highwayman), plain back (no vertical split seam and NO internal and NO external kidney panel), Four-Pocket front (two horizontal chest pockets and two hand warmers), sleeve zips placed like on Café Racer and Olive Drab stitching.
Specifications:
Make - Aero
LEATHER- FQHH Vicenza Horsehide
COLOR- Seal
GRAIN- Grainy
ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Nickel Talon (Sunburst box) front zipper with nickel diamond pulls on chest pockets
LINING- Olive cotton drill lining with olive cotton sateen in the sleeves
SLEEVE LENGTH- 28.5 inches
BODY LENGTH- 27.5 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- Left side vertical interior pocket with no closure

I'm 6 foot 2 Inches tall weighing 190lbs. Please see pictures for fit and product and if interested PM / email me for price.
Thanks for the interest.

Hi,

Do you have a price in mind and what does it measure pit to pit (chest)?

THANKS!!

Sree

New in Town
what does it measure pit to pit (chest)?

Hi Ribdoner,

Chest measure: 23 and 1/4 inches.

I just updated the specifications. It was just about $1415 I paid to Thurston Brothers ( I can share the invoice). I'm ready to take 20% off which takes it to $1100. The jacket is very very lightly used. Received from Scotland in end of Dec 2017, tried it a few times in 2018 and kept in closet for the rest of these days.
Thank you for your interest. Please let me know if you would like to purchase it. :)

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
Hi Ribdoner,

Chest measure: 23 and 1/4 inches.

I just updated the specifications. It was just about $1415 I paid to Thurston Brothers ( I can share the invoice). I'm ready to take 20% off which takes it to $1100. The jacket is very very lightly used. Received from Scotland in end of Dec 2017, tried it a few times in 2018 and kept in closet for the rest of these days.
Thank you for your interest. Please let me know if you would like to purchase it. :)

Thanks for the update to include the chest measurement.

I'd be a serious player if the chest measured an inch or so larger.

Good luck with your sale!!

Sree

New in Town
Thanks for the update to include the chest measurement.

I'd be a serious player if the chest measured an inch or so larger.

Good luck with your sale!!

Thanks Ribdoner! that's the exact reason why I'm selling as-well. Needed an inch or so larger for myself.

lospice1

One of the Regulars
Is it just me or does the front panels look unusually more pebbled than the rest of the jacket? The sleeves and back panels have little to no pebbling. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sree

New in Town
Is it just me or does the front panels look unusually more pebbled than the rest of the jacket? The sleeves and back panels have little to no pebbling. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right, the FQHH leather selected for this jacket is grainy. It was a special request from me on order to have that grain show. In person you can see the grains even on sleeves and back as well. I think the camera didn't pick it up. Nice observation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider