Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Summer Hat Project, just thought I'd share.

Doomstein

One of the Regulars
Well, summer is upon us, and me being in Florida, that holds especially true. I decided to make myself another nice summer hat to help protect me from the heat. I decided to depart from toqilla straw this year and go with a more beachy coconut straw hat body. I used my trusty 52 block to give it that full crown to match my fat face, and so far the results arent too shabby.

4EP0pbN.jpg

ahDkAY9.jpg

n69Ix6P.jpg

Now I just have to sew in a sweat and I'm good to go..

RJR

Well, summer is upon us, and me being in Florida, that holds especially true. I decided to make myself another nice summer hat to help protect me from the heat. I decided to depart from toqilla straw this year and go with a more beachy coconut straw hat body. I used my trusty 52 block to give it that full crown to match my fat face, and so far the results arent too shabby.

4EP0pbN.jpg

ahDkAY9.jpg

n69Ix6P.jpg

Now I just have to sew in a sweat and I'm good to go..
Looks good :).

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Yes, it does look nice! I'm a project guy myself, I know how fulfilling it can be to make a nice lid that gets compliments. Have fun with that sweatband!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass