Superior Flight Apparel (Norshor Leather) 1930's A1/A2 Horsehide Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Thuggee, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Thuggee

Thuggee Practically Family

Great jacket just to big on me otherwise I would not be selling.

Happy to make a deal outside of eBay, through eBay it’s Australian shipping only due to COVID sorry - saying that will ship internationally at cost, have sold a few jackets here and a ton of stuff on eBay if your interested contact me and let’s work out the details

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/363072638385

jonesy86 likes this.
  2. Guardian Enzo

Guardian Enzo One of the Regulars

I have one of Mark’s test jackets and it’s absolutely gorgeous. Can’t go wrong with the quality here.

Fiver64 and jonesy86 like this.
  3. Thuggee

Yes its exceptionally well made, just wish it was smaller I probably need a 38 it’s a case of I love the jacket but its just to big and it won’t get worn, what I like the most is the chest D pocket great for a large iPhone making the pocket very functional.

4. Thuggee

Up

5. Thuggee

Bump with new link - as I went away for a week, let’s get this sold.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Superio...-A1-A2-Horsehide-Leather-Jacket-/363125817213

Australian sale through EBay pricing as listed or through the lounge AU$600 shipped F&F PayPal to my account and it’s yours.

Will ship this ANYWHERE in the world EMS express AU$700 shipped F&F PayPal to my account and it’s yours.

Any questions ask away.

6. Thuggee

Couple more photos had a question about the mark on the arm.

No idea on the history of this jacket appears to be lightly worn from new I’m not the original owner, if it was a couple sizes smaller would be a keeper very unique easy, lightweight and easy to wear jacket.

The marks on the arm were there when I acquired the jacket & are in my opinion some type of colour loss maybe from a scrape? showing the leather underneath, when wiped with a damp cloth they all but disappear, when the leather dries they reappear, if it was paint the colour would stay the same when wiped with a damp cloth.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  7. Dr H

Dr H Call Me a Cab

That abrasion is loss of the top surface/colour. I had a Good Wear Dubow of similar vintage using the same horsehide; it also had similar wear at the creases. Nothing serious.

Thuggee likes this.
  8. Thuggee

Thanks, if it bothered anyone I’m guessing a dab of russet coloured boot polish would fix the problem, there is no damage to the leather its simply a loss of colour, if I was to keep the jacket I would go the boot polish route most likely

Dr H likes this.
  9. Thuggee

Up

tmitchell59 likes this.
  10. Thuggee

I will ship anywhere in the WORLD via EMS express tracked, signed/insured – better deal with pricing to be made here through the lounge so make a offer/PM me and lets work something out, will consider all reasonable offers.

11. Thuggee

Up

12. Thuggee

up