That looks fantastic Terry - great job!Another Frankenhat project. This one started out as a way too small 6 5/8 1930s Excellent Quality Stetson. I originally reblocked it on a 7 1/4 #52 LO block but then reblocked it again on my RA 7 1/4 block. It now sports a tall straight crown with a Center Dent and tight pinch with a raw edge 2 1/2 snap brim. I went with a 2 1/2 inch wide Burgundy ribbon and a Boxcar Bow. I scavanged the sweat and liner from a modern Stetson. The hat was originally a Western and someone punched holes in the brim for what a fellow Lounger guessed was for a stampede cord. I was also able to patch up both holes.
Hole patched. Barely visible are the stitch holes for the original sweat band. The hole I patched used to be on the brim. Reblocking from a 6 5/8 to a 7 1/4 really raised the crown height.
Liner and sweat scavanged from two different modern Stetsons and reused on this hat.
I love that ribbon and bow and the block is very impressive indeed (as are all your blocks I’ve ever seen).