Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Teaser pics -- new custom leather jacket almost done..

lina

Practically Family
[oops, wrong thread -- sorry! meant to post this in Outerwear. it is definitely NOT for sale!]

Just got these near final pics of my incoming custom leather jacket, made by Dave Sheeley. I will post final pics once the jacket arrives, and tell it's story. But for now, it's looking very good indeed to me...

sheeley%20jacket%201_zps1igztyjj.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%202_zpschbsjrha.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%203_zpse2r2l0rk.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%204_zpstvfah8li.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%205_zps6lbfneia.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
[oops, wrong thread -- sorry! meant to post this in Outerwear. it is definitely NOT for sale!]

Just got these near final pics of my incoming custom leather jacket, made by Dave Sheeley. I will post final pics once the jacket arrives, and tell it's story. But for now, it's looking very good indeed to me...

sheeley%20jacket%201_zps1igztyjj.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%202_zpschbsjrha.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%203_zpse2r2l0rk.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%204_zpstvfah8li.jpg

sheeley%20jacket%205_zps6lbfneia.jpg
Hi
I can't see these photos. Do I have to pay to open a photo bucket account to see them?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
No big deal. I am very curious about Dave Sheely. I just missed out on a used jacket a couple of weeks ago. How do I contact him to see about a new jacket?
Thanks,

Edward

Bartender
No my fault, looks like I need to change settings on Photobucket, which I will do when I am back on a computer. Sorry.

Photobucket recently changed their business model, so they now only provide free storage. If you want the photo to be seen elsewhere, you now have to pay for an "upgraded" service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass