Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Teenage Photos of YOU - If You Dare!

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Small, small world! I wonder if you're playing for the Mullet Bucket in that photo. But by the fall of '74 I had already graduated...from East Carteret.

AF

Oops. You said West Craven. I was still reading it as West Carteret. Still, West Craven played ECH, but not for the bucket.

Right you are Atticus, we did play both West and East Carteret. And we were well aware of the Mullet Bucket! Of course, in those days our big rival was Havelock.

Warbaby

One Too Many
Highschool senior, 1958

R_SeniorPicCR.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Been rummaging through an old box to find some photos from those teenage years of mine. Under the dust I found these. Always seemed to be keen on the Great Outdoors. Two of these were taken at the family 'cottage' in The Mourne Mountains. An old rain barrel at the back gathered the water which you would heat over the Turf fire. Hurricane and Tilley lamps for lighting - And a river at the back to cool off in on a hot summer's day! I love it.
The other is from surfing off the Donegal Coast (chilly!!). But a beautiful part of Ireland up in the NorthWest. The only land mass west of here is the USA.
iphonephotos092.jpg

iphonephotos090.jpg

iphonephotos088.jpg

iphonephotos087.jpg

Last edited:

m0nk

One Too Many
This is quite the interesting thread. I'll need to search around and see if I have any pics of myself as a teen... I think I have one from 13 wearing flannel with longer hair... heh.

Gene

Practically Family
Age 15, early 2000. Snotty little punk rock kid.

punk1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this was right after I shaved my mohawk off.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Age 15, early 2000. Snotty little punk rock kid.

punk1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this was right after I shaved my mohawk off.

Now you make me feel old.... In 2000, I'd been working full time for a year, with two degrees behind me! Turned 15 in 1989!

Boot Camp Grad pic. Oct 1975. 19 y.o.150 pound lean green fighting machine! (?)

100_3135-1.jpg

Is it true of military graduation photos what they say of pilots and doctors? ;)

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Now you make me feel old.... In 2000, I'd been working full time for a year, with two degrees behind me! Turned 15 in 1989!

Edward, talk about feeling old! I turned 15 in 1970...four years before you began turning!! I'm sure glad HoosierDaddy is here so I can have a more mature person to look up to. :D

Renault said:
Boot Camp Grad pic. Oct 1975. 19 y.o.150 pound lean green fighting machine! (?)

Renault, I think you and I are close to the same age. I was 19 in October 1975. Turned 20 in November.

AF

I turned 15 in 1970...!! I'm sure glad HoosierDaddy is here so I can have a more mature person to look up to. :D
AF

YesSir Son..I did turn 15 in July of '62.
I will happily share the wisdom,AF...and all completely free of charge. It's the NC roots that bind us although often loosely in opposite directions. Look away DixieLand..!
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany