Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Teenage Photos of YOU - If You Dare!

MikePotts

Practically Family
Yours Truly almost exactly 40 years ago at 19yrs. of age:

P1000856.jpg

MP

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Fun thread!

Here's one from my junior prom in 1992, I was 16. This was shortly after a particularly bad "Sun-In" incident and attempts to return my hair to a more natural color before the prom. Like my bangs? :lol: Also clearly this is before I started eyebrow maintenance. :lol:

f9m7ux.jpg

This was taken in dance class, I'm in the center. I was actually probably about 21 in this shot, although I can't remember for certain.
2eamrkw.jpg

Last edited:

Flicka

One Too Many
Me at 18, during my grunge era when I shunned both combs and make up:

846ad0a3-1.jpg

(note the posters on my walls; I also had Casablanca on another wall)

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Ok...guess I'll join the party. Here's one of me at age 18, a senior in high school.

Senior.jpg

And of course I have to include one of me wearing my favorite hat as a sophomore in high school. I'm number 54, I wasn't much of a hat guy in those days, guess I got smarter with age.

Football2.jpg

The senior picture was taken in the spring of 1977. The football pic was taken in the fall of 1974. I played all four years, but the only good action pic of me was in my sophomore yearbook.

Last edited:

scooter

Practically Family
I believe that is a West Carteret High School jacket, is it not? If so, my daughters graduated from there as well, and I have refereed many sporting events there. Actually, it occurs to me it could be West Craven, so point me in the right direction,

Last edited:

Old Rogue

Practically Family
I believe that is a West Carteret High School jacket, is it not? If so, my daughters graduated from there as well, and I have refereed many sporting events there. Actually, it occurs to me it could be West Craven, so point me in the right direction,

The second guess is right....West Craven. I've lived in eastern NC all my life, so I have many friends who are West Carteret alums as well.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
The second guess is right....West Craven. I've lived in eastern NC all my life, so I have many friends who are West Carteret alums as well.

Small, small world! I wonder if you're playing for the Mullet Bucket in that photo. But by the fall of '74 I had already graduated...from East Carteret.

AF

Oops. You said West Craven. I was still reading it as West Carteret. Still, West Craven played ECH, but not for the bucket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany