Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Teresa Wright Died - 86 yrs old

MDFrench

A-List Customer
Hey all, Just wanted you all to know that Teresa Wright just died. The star of Golden Era classics, "The Little Foxes," "Mrs. Miniver," "The Best Years of Our Lives," "Pride of the Yankees," and of course the Hitchcock classic, "Shadow of a Doubt."

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050308/ap_on_en_mo/obit_wright

She's on the left. Greer Garson is on her right from Mrs. Miniver.
capt.ny10903081404.obit_wright_ny109.jpg

I think I'll watch Shadow of a Doubt tonight in remembrance of her. She was a real golden era actress.

Rest in peace.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
poor, poor Charlie

She really was in some great pictures. Definately one of Hitchcock's pluckiest heroines. I'll have to stop by "Charlie Newton's" house in remembrance.

The Wolf

Lana

New in Town
I was saddened to learn she had passed away. What a wonderful actress. Teresa was great in "Shadow of a Doubt" . That movie will always remain my favorite film of all time. Rest in peace.

SappySwami

Familiar Face
Shadow of a Doubt just recently played at out local theater the Rialto. Last week or something. I walk past the house from that movie almost every morning, but the day I learned of her passing away it seemed more significant.

Took this photo about two months ago.
shadowofahouse.jpg

SappySwami

Familiar Face
Actually, I don't know. I'll look tomorrow morning on my way to class. Not sure where the garage is supposed to be (haven't seen the whole film) but there is an empty lot next to the house, on the left of the picture I took.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner