Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Terrarium Help

JennyLou

Practically Family
Hello Ladies,
Please help me out. I have search high and low for weeks for a post where someone posted their terrariums. It's driving me crazy. I have no idea who she was or where the post are now. She also has a blog with the pictures of terrariums. Please, if you know the blog or the FL post please send me the link.

I want to make a terrarium and saw the post here but I cannot find them again. Thank you.

Jenny Lou

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
As I'm new here, I'm not familiar with with the thread or Lounger you refer to, but if I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I am an experienced reptile keeper and breeder of several years now, and have built terrariums, vivariums, and more aquaria than I can count. Best wishes!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I don't know either, but I really, really want to set up some terrariums and maybe even find a Wardian case. Or make one, I guess, but if I knew where to buy a nice one...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR