Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thanks to Boston folks!!

spiridon

A-List Customer
Just a moment to say "Thanks" to all those who posted suggestions on my earlier inquiry on places to visit while in Boston for the Marathon....y'all were a huge help. The weather was lousy the entire time we were there (the Sun FINALLY came out about 30 minutes before our departure flight.:eusa_doh: lol ), but we made the best of it and I really enjoyed my stay. In addition to the race itself we crammed a lot of stuff into a short time frame. We managed to visit: Lucia's , Lemoncello's, Legal S/F, Sam Adams Brewery, The freedom Trail, Top of the Pru, Harvard (I felt like I gained 10 pts. on my I.Q. ;) ), The Burren Irish Pub, RedBones, Christian Science Center, The Black Rose Irish pub, Purple Shamrock, and caught a rehersal at the Philharmonic....everything was a blast!!! (even in the bad weather!). There were numerous places I wanted to take in......but simply ran out of time.:(
However, I will be back for the race next year, and I've already saved the notes from y'alls earlier suggestions and they WILL be at the top of my list for my next visit.:D . For a cliff notes version of our actual "race experience" take a look here:
http://teamspiridon.proboards34.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1176922752

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass