Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

That show got canceled!? I need to know what happens!!!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Greed

The one with the sociopath businessman who lived in his closet. It was like someone serialized American Psycho.

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cabinetman said:
Ed - What a great show. I was not surprised at all when it was all done after three years. The underlying love story was going nowhere interesting and they could only rehash the same thing over and over so many times. But what a great show.

I loved "Ed" but it ended at the right time, on the right note.

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
Oh, I LOVED Eerie, Indiana! I have the DVD box set of the show. I dont know anyone else who ever watched it! Cool!

LD

O Jeewhiz.

My roommate in college had the series on DVD. Over the course of my education, I watched them all, twice.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
I thought it was pretty funny that Heather Graham's show got cancelled after one or 2 episodes. It was a blatant Sex&theCity clone.

Invasion lasted th whole season, but only cuz it was on right after LOST. I didnt love it, but all the actors & performances were excellent.

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Tony in Tarzana said:
I loved "Ed" but it ended at the right time, on the right note.

Yep.

Did you happen to catch any of "Love Monkey"? I saw about one minute of one episode and thought, "Is this 'Ed' all over again?" Seemed very similar, the little bit that I saw. We watch CBS almost never, so I don't know what happened to that show. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't make it passed the pilot and subsequent early episodes.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
From "Three" to "Ed"

Julie Bowen was the female member of "Three" then she was the female lead on "Ed", another show I liked. I understand it being cancelled though. The second season neglected the charm that made us love the show.
The powers-that-be decided to keep the tension of Ed and Carol not getting together. After a while she seemed psychotic and he seemed a fool.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

P.S. Does anyone remember a Showtime series called "Hard Knocks"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails